112dB has updated its Redline Monitor near-field monitor simulation for headphones to support 64-bit hosts (AU & VST).
Redline Monitor is a listening, mixing, and mastering tool that makes your headphones experience more natural: as if the sound came from a pair of external speakers.
It replaces the extreme stereo separation that is characteristic for headphones by the detailed stereo image of near-field monitor speakers without any detrimental effect on the audio.
Redline Monitor features
- Transparent sound with perfectly flat frequency response.
- Support for samplerates up to 384kHz.
- True stereo soundstage with adjustable speaker position.
- Separately adjustable phantom center level for optimal speaker matching.
- Distance control to simulate placement of near-field monitors in room.
- Auxiliary left/right solo and phase invert controls for critical listening.
- Output switchable to mono for mono-compatibility checking.
In celebration of the new release, Redline Monitor for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/VST) is available to purchase at a 50% discount until September 30, 2013.