112dB has updated its Redline Reverb effect plug-in to version 1.0.6, including several bug fixes and a 64-bit version for Windows.
Redline Reverb is a musical reverb based on a completely new and original concept that excels in both warmth and transparency at extremely low CPU usage. Its core algorithm is based on the Rev-6 and Space Master Reaktor ensembles by Martijn Zwartjes. With its many sound enhancements, an intuitive and attractive new user interface, and much optimized CPU usage, Redline Reverb represents the next generation of these celebrated algorithms.
Changes in Redline Reverb v1.0.6
- Windows 64 bits version of Redline Reverb now available.
- Bug fixes:
- Peak light got stuck at a local maximum on MAC OS. Fixed.
- Knob & slider parameters didn’t show up correctly in native editors and external controllers. Fixed.
- Presets weren’t updated in the native editor/external controllers in Cubase. Fixed.
- Deformed input meter on mono tracks in ProTools. Fixed.
Redline Reverb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is avaialble to purchase for 149 EUR. The update is free for all registered users. An unrestricted 60-day evaluation version is available.