Morgana doesn’t try to boast the most impressive spec sheet, or the most transparent sound. By returning to a simpler architecture, Morgana actually transcends the limitations of typical software samplers, creating an experience that sounds and feels like an actual instrument–one that is inspiring and with a sound all its own.
- 16 voice digital sampler.
- Two part multitimbrality.
- 8-bit sampling rate.
- Variable sample rate from 10.1KHz to 29.41KHz.
- Two APDSR envelopes for filter and amplitude.
- Two sample oscillators per voice.
- 4-pole analog modeled filter per voice with cutoff and resonance controls.
- Keytracking generator for filter cutoff.
- Relative level, cutoff, transpose, and detune per sample.
- Non-destructive input modeling with antialias filter, mic preamp, and gain control.
- LFO with MIDI clock sync.
- Flexible MIDI learn system.
- SampLink technology for full-featured realtime sampling capabilities.
- Support for WAVE, AIFF, and ReCycle (.REX/.RX2) sample formats.
- Support for different tunings through .SCL tuning files.
Morgana is currently available for Windows (VST) as a download version (30.5 MB) for the price of 169 EUR. (This price includes the upcoming RTAS version for Windows and RTAS/VST/AU version for Mac OSX, which will be made available as a free download for all registered users when they become available).