112dB releases Redline Equalizer
112dB has announced the release of Redline Equalizer, a versatile parametric equalizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Combining mastering-quality processing with unrivaled workflow, Redline Equalizer provides high precision control over the entire audio spectrum with perfect transparency and absolutely zero phase shift.
Whether it’s silky smooth highs or ultra-tight lows you’re after, Redline Equalizer delivers. Boost or cut up to an incredible 60dB per band without any harshness or boom. Choose dynamic EQ to make your equalization curves adjust in realtime to the source material. Pick either linear phase for extreme transparency, or from several vintage phase and cut/boost characteristics to make your tracks stand out in a mix. Dial in some harmonic distortion for that elusive analogue feel. And with its proprietary S.A.M. (Smart Auto-gain Makeup) you will never have to manually balance levels again.
Redline Equalizer features
- Five fully parametric EQ bands with up to 60dB of boost/cut.
- Two bands switchable to high/low-shelving response with adjustable overshoot.
- Dedicated lowpass/highpass sections with selectable steepness from 6 to 48dB/oct.
- Eight selectable custom EQ algorithms with unique response characteristics.
- Fully de-cramped EQ response curves with center frequencies up to 28 kHz.
- Variable phase shift from 0% (linear phase) to 100% (analogue-style phase) and beyond.
- Mono, stereo, dual-mono and mid/side modes.
- Auto gain makeup for automatic leveling of pre/post perceived loudness.
- Dynamic EQ functionality.
- Dedicated harmonic distortion section.
- Customizable gain/Q dependency, individually selectable for cut and boost behavior.
- Zoomable EQ response display with built-in spectrum analyzer.
- Full parameter automation.
Redline Equalizer is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for 99 EUR. You may try the full retail version of Redline Equalizer without any restrictions for 60 days.
More information: 112dB