Included in this update is a new continuously variable multimode filter, navigation enhancements, over 50 new presets in a new streamlined folder hierarchy (available to registered users), and numerous bugfixes and minor improvements.
Changes in Morgana v1.1
- New Features
- Reorganized factory library with 50 new presets.
- VCF continuously variable between lowpass/bandpass/highpass response.
- Preset browser highlights current program for easier navigation.
- Zones assigned to a monophonic voice didn’t correctly retrigger held notes on key release.
- Pitch wheel was broken.
- Fixed bug that sometimes crashed Morgana when playing or releasing a key.
- Fixed sample browser related crash.
- Numerical entry of VCF Cutoff and LFO Rate set wrong values.
- Cursor shape changed to horizontal arrow when resizing zones.
- Various minor fixes.
Morgana is currently available for Windows XP/Vista in VST format for 169 euro/199 USD. Apple OSX AU/VST and RTAS for both Windows and OSX are scheduled for release in Q1 2008 and will be made available free to all registered users.