Redline Preamp emulates an analogue preamp. It livens up any digital or “too clean” signal by adding warmth, character, and overall mojo. But unlike many other saturation plugins, Redline Preamp doesn’t stop at just a single (or at most a few) analogue devices. Instead we captured the essence of what makes analogue gear sound so, well, analogue and provide controls to sculpt the effect to your liking.
Redline Equalizer is a variable-phase EQ. Before Redline EQ made its appearance the world of equalizers was firmly divided into linear-phase (software) and non-linear phase (software or hardware) equalizers. Redline Equalizer combines the two and gives you access to the entire spectrum, from linear phase via almost-linear phase all the way to full analogue-style phase shift – and even beyond!
Changes in Redline Equalizer v1.0.4 / Preamp v1.0.2
- 64-bit VST & AU version for Windows & MAC OS
- Drag & drop authorization was removed (to simplify the authorization process & enhance compatibility with ProTools 10)
- [Redline Equalizer] dB representation in the Tube section has been changed. Was: <0dB – 24dB>. Is now: < -24dB -0dB>
- Bug fixes:
- Knob & slider parameters didn’t show up correctly in native editors and external controllers.
- Sample rate wasn’t retrieved correctly from the host (AU): EQ-frequencies were off at non-44.1 sample rates.
- Latency wasn’t communicated correctly to certain hosts.
- Several memory leaks.
Redline Preamp and Redline Equalizer are available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS). To celebrate the update, 112dB is offering 50% off both plugins until 14th January, 2014.
More information: 112dB