112dB has announced the release of version 1.0.4 of Redline Monitor, a high-quality near-field monitor simulation for headphones.
Redline Monitor is a listening, mixing, and mastering tool. It replaces the extreme stereo separation that is characteristic for headphones with the detailed stereo image of near-field monitor speakers.
Changes in Redline Monitor v1.0.4
- Dim attenuation selectable from -3dB to -12dB to prevent clipping.
- Dim attenuation disabled when the plugin is bypassed.
- Fixed: Option to disable tooltips wasn’t remembered after closing the plugin.
- Fixed: The plugin caused a +6dB level increase on OS X.
- Fixed: The installer mistakenly warned about Windows 7 not being supported.
Redline Monitor is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS), priced at 99 EUR/$99 USD. The update is free download for registered users.