112dB has released version 1.0.1 of Redline Monitor, a high-quality near-field monitor simulation for headphones.
Redline Monitor is a listening, mixing, and mastering tool. It replaces the extreme stereo separation that is characteristic for headphones with the detailed stereo image of near-field monitor speakers.
Changes in Redline Monitor v1.0.1
- [Windows] Certain audio driver/buffer size combinations caused audible clicking.
- [Windows] Plugin window occasionally came up blank in Live and FL Studio.
- [Mac] VST plugin didn’t load in some older hosts.
- [Mac] AU validation failed on some setups.
- [Mac] Quitting the host with the RM editor window open sometimes caused a crash.
- [Mac] Fixed occasional late redraws when opening editor window.
- Some minor cosmetic corrections.
Redline Monitor is available for Windows and Mac (RTAS/AU/VST) for an introductory price of 69 EUR/$69 USD (99 EUR/$99 USD after April 21, 2009). The update is a free download for registered users.
Visit 112dB for more information.