Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.2
112dB has released version 1.0.2 of Redline Monitor, a high-quality near-field monitor simulation for headphones.
Redline Monitor is a listening, mixing, and mastering tool. It replaces the extreme stereo separation that is characteristic for headphones with the detailed stereo image of near-field monitor speakers.
Changes in Redline Monitor v1.0.2
- Support for custom skins (Vintage skin by Scott Kane included).
- Circular and Circular Relative knob mode.
- [Mac/AU] Fixed delayed crash in some AU hosts.
- [Mac/AU] Fixed GUI offset in Bias Peak Pro.
- [Mac/AU] Automation parameter values displayed wrong in Logic.
- [Mac/AU] Proper window raise/activation on mouse clicks.
- [Mac] Buttons on PowerPC Macs wouldn’t switch off.
- Fixed parameter name display in some VST hosts.
Redline Monitor is available for Windows and Mac (RTAS/AU/VST) for 99 EUR/$99 USD.
The update is a free download for registered users.
Visit 112dB for more information.