112dB has released version 1.0.2 of Redline Reverb, a high-end reverb plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Redline Reverb is a musical reverb based on a completely new and original concept that excels in both warmth and transparency at extremely low CPU usage. Its core algorithm is based on the Rev-6 and Space Master Reaktor ensembles by Martijn Zwartjes. With its many sound enhancements, an intuitive and attractive new user interface, and much optimized CPU usage, Redline Reverb represents the next generation of these celebrated algorithms.
Changes in Redline Reverb v1.0.2
- Dry/Wet Mix and Output Gain settings not saved with projects.
- VST version loads faster in certain hosts.
- Fixed loading problem in Live 8.
- Fixed two issues with reverb tails in Reaper.
- Resuming playback in Logic caused earlier reverb tails to sound.
- Option to disable tooltips wasn’t remembered after closing the plugin.
- The installer mistakenly warned about Windows 7 not being supported.
Redline Reverb is available to purchase for PC and Mac (AU/RTAS/VST) priced at 149 EUR.