112dB updates Redline Reverb to v1.0.1
112dB has released version 1.0.1 of Redline Reverb, a musical reverb based on a completely new and original concept that excels in both warmth and transparency at extremely low CPU usage.
Changes in Redline Reverb v1.0.1
- Support for custom skins (Vintage skin by Scott Kane included).
- Shift click on a favorites button as a shortcut to store the current program as a favorite.
- Preset order using Prev/Next Preset buttons now identical to the presets popup menu.
- [Mac/AU] Fixed GUI offset in Bias Peak Pro.
- [Mac/AU] Automation parameter values displayed wrong in Logic.
- [Mac/AU] Fixed occasional crash when quitting host with Redline Reverb window open.
- Buttons (Bypass and Prev/Next Preset) on PowerPC Macs wouldn’t switch off.
- Parameter name display now displayed correctly.
- Saving single presets (.fxp) now works correctly.
Redline Reverb is available for the introductory price of 99 EUR / $99 USD until June 15, 2009 (regular price 149 EUR / $149 USD). A 60-day evaluation license is available for download here.
Visit 112 dB for more information.