123Creative has announced the release of Didgeridrone, an effect plug-in by G-Sonique.
Didgeridrone is new effect designed by engineers from G-Sonique digital instruments which can create realistic didgeridoo sound based on rhythm and amplitude of input sound/music.
- Didgeridrone engine – special algorithm simulating real didgeridoo play – rhythm, melody, amount and style of didgeridoo sound is exactly based on input sound/music, rhythm and melody.
- Liquid tone – by this knob you can create more liquid and percussive sound of didgeridoo (left) or more smooth, open and prolonged sound of didgeridoo.
- Resonant tone – By this knob you can boost resonant tones of didgeridoo (turn right). If you would like to create liquid, percussive sound turn Liquid tone to left and Resonant tone to right.
- Jungle echo – Would you like to create more mysterious jungle/shamanic atmosphere? Turn this knob.
- Dry/Wet – Turn this knob to set ratio between Dry (original) sound and Wet (Didgeridrone sound).
Didgeridrone for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 9.90 EUR.