Spunkface Samplers has announced the release of Analogue Techno Synth Loops, a sample library by Secret Music.
The sample pack was produced with an arsenal of analogue synths and sequencers. Analogue Techno Synth Loops is packed with 250+ synth loops that can help add that warmth and texture you get with analogue synths. So if your looking to warm up your productions this pack is perfect for you.
Analogue Techno Synth Loops was produced with a large array of synthesizer including Access Virus C, DSI Evolver , DSI Mopho Keyboard, DSI Tetr4, Elektron MachineDrum, Elektron Monomachine, Elektron Octatrack, Novation KS Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, Waldorf XT every one of these synths was run through the Empirical Labs Distressor and the Joemeek SC2 and everything was sequenced on the dynamic beast the Octatrack.
The sample library costs £14.90 GBP.
More information: Spunkface Samplers / Analogue Techno Synth Loops
Noisefirm has released the Complete Shaker & Tambourine percussion sample library.
Complete Shaker & Tambourine features a wide array of percussive instruments and textures in meticulously organized and ultra-usable rhythm sets and samples.
From egg shakers and maracas to tambourines and caxixis, NoiseFirm CS&T is a comprehensive collection of groove-enhancing elements for your next project.
The full release includes all loop and sample content.
Complete Shaker & Tambourine features
- 33 different percussive textures: 3 Egg Shakers, 5 Studio Shakers, 3 Maracas, 5 Tambourines, 2 Tamshakers, 4 Caxixis, 4 Ethnic Shakers, 3 Household Shakers, 4 Miscellaneous.
- Sample content
- Kontakt (4 and later)
- 95 total velocity layers per articulation.
- 5 round robin groups, 19 velocity layers each.
- 33 instruments/articulations.
- 3135 Samples.
- Custom scripting for enhanced performance and flexibility.
- 95 velocity layers.
- 33 instruments/articulations.
- 3135 samples.
- Each format includes 8 sampler instrument files: ALL, Shakers, Tambourines, Exotic, ALL lite, Shakers lite, Tambourines lite, Exotic lite. 3 “One shot” samples per instrument/articulation are also included for quick and easy use in your DAW/Sampler.
- Loop Content
- 1518 total loops.
- 33 instruments/articulations.
- 46 unique rhythms per instrument.
- Rhythms for both 4/4 and 6/8 (3/4) time signatures.
- Loops available in both “Left Hand” and “Right Hand” patterns for a nearly infinite number of natural loop combinations.
- Created using OmniGrüv technology for use at a massive range of tempos with no artificial time-stretching or audio degradation.
The sample library is available to purchase for $59 USD. The samples and loops are also sold separately for $49 USD each.
More information: Noisefirm / Complete Shaker & Tambourine
, drum machine
, instrument plugins
, patches and sound banks
, Philippe Favre
Posted in news
on Nov 30, 2012
LinPlug has updated its RMV drum synthesizer and sampler instrument plug-in to version 5.1.0.
The RMV combines analog-style percussion synthesis, a fully-featured percussion sampler, and a sophisticated Loop Editor/Player. The instrument combines all of the features found on the LinPlug RM IV with several new and innovative features that represent a substantial step forward.
Changes in RMV v5.1.0
- Mac 64-bit version of AudioUnit and VST plugin.
- Mac OS X 10.8 certified installer.
- Fixed Choke not working with certain envelope settings.
- Compatibility enhancements.
- Ended support for PowerPC processors.
- Added MIDI output (parameter feedback) for Audio Units.
LinPlug has also released a collection of 100 new sounds for CrX4 by its long term sound designer Philippe Favre.
Furthermore, all LinPlug instruments and effects (excluding Rob Papen’s Albino) are available at a 33% discount until December 31st, 2012.
More information: LinPlug
Sample Magic has announced a limited time Flash Sale, offering its sample library downloads at a 20% discount.
You’ve had Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Now it’s time for Sample Magic’s Flash Sale. We’ve slashed 20% off all downloads in this exclusive one weekend-only extravaganza – running until 10am GMT Monday.
We’ve highlighted some of our recent biggest sellers and older gems, from Terrace House and Moombahton to Sylenth Nu House Patches and Ultimate FX 2 – all of which are available with 20% off with discount code FLASH20.
More information: Sample Magic
FabFilter has updated all FabFilter plug-ins to add GPU-powered graphics acceleration.
In addition, FabFilter Twin 2, Timeless 2 and Volcano 2 now feature the collapsible modulation section that was first introduced in FabFilter Saturn. All plug-ins have also received bug fixes and various other improvements.
Changes in FabFilter plugins
- All plug-ins now contain the GPU-powered graphics acceleration introduced in FabFilter Pro-DS, ensuring ultra-smooth animation while leaving the main CPU free to do audio processing.
- FabFilter Twin 2, Timeless 2 and Volcano 2 have a new Modulation button to easily show and hide the modulation section. By default, the modulation section is hidden to make the plug-in less intimidating at first, but you can easily look ‘under the hood’ when you want to tweak a preset or design your own.
- FabFilter Twin 2 displays a new keyboard section in the interface when the modulation section is hidden. The component display at the top of the interface contains a new Main EG component button, letting you easily tweak EG parameters when browsing presets.
- When multiple bands are selected in FabFilter Pro-Q, the Frequency, Gain and Q knobs will now let you change parameters of the selected bands while preserving their relative differences. Double-clicking a knob still lets you set all bands to the same value.
- Updated all VST 3 plug-ins to support new features in VST 3.5, such as a host-provided right-click menu for each parameter in the interface. Steinberg’s CMC-AI controller is now also supported.
- Added mouse wheel support to buttons with pop-up menus, such as the distortion style button in FabFilter Saturn.
- Added Options > Open Other Preset option to the presets menu, making it easy to open a preset that’s not in the regular presets folder.
- FabFilter Twin 2 and Timeless 2 now remember which section in the component display is expanded in Wide mode.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Adobe Premiere on Windows and OS X.
- Fixed a bug in the mono AudioSuite plug-ins that caused the Whole File option at the bottom to be disabled.
- The Mac OS X version now requires OS X 10.5 and an Intel processor. Previous versions are still available for download if you need OS X 10.4 or PowerPC support.
The updates are free for existing FabFilter customers. Updates and 30-day trial versions are available for download now at www.fabfilter.com/download.
More information: FabFilter
The Unfinished has announced Massive Ammunition, a soundset for the Massive software synthesizer by Native Instruments.
Massive Ammunition is a new collection of 128 sounds for NI Massive aimed at deep and atmospheric dubstep, industrial electronica and hybrid electronic film scoring. In fact it’s perfect for any music that requires some ballsy bass sounds.
At the heart of the soundset are a number of gritty, growly and wobbly bass tones, designed to test the most robust speakers. Depth and punch is this collection’s primary purpose.
However, there’s more to the set than just meaty low frequencies. There’s also a number of beautiful, wide pads and noisy but delicate soundscapes. Add to this some distorted and kinetic plucks, keys, bells and leads, and you have enough sounds under your belt to make polished music straight away.
Dark, driving tech lines to underpin your next movie trailer, throbbing basslines to propel your next dancefloor smash, or just a collection of pristine noises to inspire your next project… You’ll find it in Massive Ammunition.
The soundset is available to purchase for £14.99 GPB. A free demo pack of 20 sounds can be downloaded. Ammunition requires Massive 1.3 and uses the .nmsv format.
More information: The Unfinished / Massive Ammunition