Future Loops has announced the release of Trap Invasion, a collection of royalty-free Trap samples & loops.
Trap Invasion features Trap construction kits that go head-to-head with heavy Dutch House basses, Crunked up synths, Dirty South flavored beats, Ghetto leads and Juke drum machine elements.
Drawing inspiration from artists and producers like Diplo, Mas Descent, Flosstradamus, Grime Salva and Baauer, Trap Invasion features samples & loops in WAV, MIDI, Apple Loops & REX formats.
Trap Invasion features
- 362 WAV Loops & One Shots.
- 297 REX Loops.
- 306 Apple Loops.
- 15 MIDI files.
- 970 MB of content.
The sample pack costs 24.95 EUR.
Future Loops has also announced its Easter Sale, offering a 30% discount on its products until April 1st, 2013.
More information: Future Loops / Trap Invasion
The Interruptor has announced the release of Night Flight, a virtual analogue string ensemble synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Night Flight emulates analogue string ensemble keyboards invented in the early 70′s.
String machines have been widely used in Pop, Rock, Funk, Reggae, Soul, and Disco music throughout the seventies and up to the early eighties when they were popular with New Wave acts. In recent years the sound has stirred interest again due to it’s distinct character and undeniable vintage charm.
“Night Flight” does not use any samples. It is based on an emulation of the ensemble effect first used by Eminent / Solina back in 1972 and an organ-like sound generation (octave divider). You will also find a number of features inspired by other string machines like the 3 band equalizer from the Crumar Performer or the Envelope Filter on the very rare ARP String Synthesizer.
Night Flight features
- 3 Oscillators (8 waveforms, pulse width control).
- Up to three simultaneous ensemble effects modelled on the eminent/solina architecture. Full access to the internal parameters of the ensemble effects.
- Optional divide-down mode featuring organ style phase-locked octaves.
- 3-Band Equalizer: Each band can be configured and automated via the LFO.
- Filter: 5 modes (LP2, LP4, BP, HP2, HP4), resonance, cutoff modulation via ADSR envelope, LFO, velocity or keyfollow.
- Amplifier section:
- Attack and Release. Decay and Sustain are available as under-the-hood parameters.
- For each oscillator a simple organ envelope can be selected as an alternative to the ADSR envelope.
- 1 LFO routable to pitch (vibrato), Filter cutoff or equalizer automation. Optional note sync.
- Selectable keyboard split points for bass and string footages.
- Effects section:
- phaser (two models) + delay/echo.
- configurable effect routing.
Night Flight for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $9 USD until April 15th, 2013.
More information: The Interruptor / Night Flight
KX77FREE has released version 1.52 of the Kx-PolyMod, a vintage modular polyphonic synthesizer plug-in with stereo SF2 player.
Changes in Kx-PolyMod v1.52
- New SFO compatible with the PAN feature of SF2 banks.
- New SSE2 SEM modules, up to 7% CPU won (min requirement >= Athlon K8 and P4).
- Improvement of the loading of large SF2 banks.
- Vcfs: possibility to replace the parameter “Master Cut” (F1 and F2) by a simple Cut off (F1).
- Improvement of the Fx: new sources of modulation, new SV filter (2 to 4 poles), dry level added.
- Filter Fx: now it is not necessary to set the resonance to half in LP mode to have a flat response curve.
- Lfo: peak follower added to smooth the Sample and Hold signal.
- Some automation names corrected.
- All notes are stopped when the selectors “P Max” or “P Note” are modified
- Fixed bug: The plug-in was overloaded when the distortion was oversampled if the sustain level, the release time of the Vca Eg were set to 0 and also when the Pan was on the left or on the right (too small signal level to the oversampled distortion).
Kx-PolyMod for Windows (VST) is available to download at no cost.
More information: KX77FREE / Kx-PolyMod
Loops-Lab has announced EDM Drops, a sample library by naBBoo.
Throw in some excellent drops to your productions with “EDM Drops” The fundamental nightclub time of year, fresh from Loops Lab exclusive studio. Move the dancing crowd with hottest EDM Build Ups & Drops!
Consists of 3 complete construction kits produced by naBBoo, Connect the blank between verse and chorus, keeping the party thriving through to the early morning hours.
EDM Drops features
- 90 Samples/Loops.
- 24-bit WAV, AIFF and REX2 formats included.
- Tempo: 128 BPM.
- Total size: 857 MB (uncompressed).
- Professionally mixed and mastered **by many times awarded producer naBBoo.
More information: Loops-Lab / EDM Drops
Time+Space has announced that a purchase of EZmix 2 comes with a free preset pack, this weekend only.
Whether you´re mixing drums, guitar, bass, piano, percussion or vocals Toontrack´s EZmix 2 makes the process quick and easy with great sounding results.
What´s more, thanks to the ever-expanding choice of preset packs created by a range of top producers, you can tailor the plugin to suit your own style of music.
Starting today and ending Tuesday at 9am (GMT), when you buy the EZmix 2 download, you´ll also receive a serial number that enables you to download any preset pack of your choice completely free!
Full details and instructions are given in the email that is sent to you upon purchase of EZmix 2.
More information: Time+Space
Frontline Producer has launched Dubstep Metal Guitars, a collection of dark and deadly guitar loops, pulled from the pit and ‘tune ready’ for producers worldwide.
This time we equipped the studio with a Mesa Boogie Rectifier glued on maximum, a collection of axes and a gang of guitarists, that when you added up their combined ages, it mysteriously came to six hundred and sixty six
All we had to do was cautiously press record.
However, enough of the effort, headaches and bleeding ears that went into the creation of these masterpieces from below, what you actually want to know is what to expect in this metal monstrosity.
Dubstep Metal Guitars features
- 160 loops, recorded at 24bit/44.1kHz.
- 233 MB content in Wav and REX2 formats.
- Tempos of 90, 110, 140, 150 BPM.
- Apple Loops version sold separately.
The sample pack costs £18.95 GBP.
More information: Frontline Producer / Dubstep Metal Guitars
10 Soundware has announced Mixer Feedback model Y MM30 K, a sound set for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.
Designed by Taichi Furudate, these patches are based on audio captured from a no-input mixer, an instrument contrived by connecting the output of an audio mixer with its input to incite feedback. The third in a series of four titles, each centered on a different mixer, this release features a four channel model, circa 1980’s, by a Japanese manufacturer.
The timbres generated by the mixer used in Mixer Feedback model Y MM30 K can be described as “smooth, clean and glossy”, according to Taichi Furudate. He also adds that the direct outputs, which are unaffected by the master section graphic equalizer, allow for complex routings, highlighting its suitability as a no-input mixer. Another feature of this particular model is an onboard echo effects unit the manufacturer peculiarly refers to as the “Bucket Brigade Delay” (“BBD”), the sound of which he characterizes as “retro and lofi like early tape music”. Its plastic casing and its light weight, as well as the fact that it was purchased for 500 Japanese yen (roughly $6) in 2010, coupled with its set of features and “smooth, clean and glossy” sound may indicate that the model was presumably inexpensive, yet offered desirable value for the money in its time.
The 41.5 MB download includes 50 .nki files and 160 WAV files (24-bit/44.1 kHz).
The sound library is available to purchase for $29.99 USD.
More information: 10 Soundware