, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Mar 29, 2013
Singomakers has launched Apocalypse Beats, a collection of drum loops for Trap, Dubstep and Drumstep music by Damasko.
This outstanding sample pack includes 300 Beats for Trap, Dubstep and Drumstep + great bonus folder with Percussion Loops and bass/synth loops that been used in demo track!
In detail expect to find over 1 Gb of samples of 24 Bit quality, including 100 Trap Beats at tempo 150 BPM, 100 Dubstep Beats 140 BPM, 100 Drumstep Beats at 175 BPM + 100 Percussion Loops and 400 REX2 Files!
Suitable for all producers of Dubstep, Trap, Hip Hop, Complextro, Drum & Bass, Drumstep, Jungle, Glitch Hop.
The sample pack costs £24.95 GBP.
More information: Singomakers / Apocalypse Beats
Push Button Bang has launched Deep House Logic Template Vol.1, the first in a series of expertly crafted, midi based construction templates to provide foundation arrangements for your Logic tracks.
This first volume provides a comprehensive arrangement and guide to building a toolroom style deep house track in Logic Pro 9.
The template give you immediate access to tricks and techniques for building a classic,filtered,deep house style track with minimum hassle and maximum effect, including complete bus layouts, track automation and plug in settings specifically designed to create room and movement in your arrangement.
Every part inside the Midi construction kit can be altered to your needs, including pitch, rhythm, quantisation, instrumentation, aux processing, melodic arrangement and much more.
The sound pack costs £9.95 GBP.
More information: Push Button Bang / Deep House Logic
Future Loops has announced the release of Trap Invasion, a collection of royalty-free Trap samples & loops.
Trap Invasion features Trap construction kits that go head-to-head with heavy Dutch House basses, Crunked up synths, Dirty South flavored beats, Ghetto leads and Juke drum machine elements.
Drawing inspiration from artists and producers like Diplo, Mas Descent, Flosstradamus, Grime Salva and Baauer, Trap Invasion features samples & loops in WAV, MIDI, Apple Loops & REX formats.
Trap Invasion features
- 362 WAV Loops & One Shots.
- 297 REX Loops.
- 306 Apple Loops.
- 15 MIDI files.
- 970 MB of content.
The sample pack costs 24.95 EUR.
Future Loops has also announced its Easter Sale, offering a 30% discount on its products until April 1st, 2013.
More information: Future Loops / Trap Invasion
The Interruptor has announced the release of Night Flight, a virtual analogue string ensemble synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Night Flight emulates analogue string ensemble keyboards invented in the early 70′s.
String machines have been widely used in Pop, Rock, Funk, Reggae, Soul, and Disco music throughout the seventies and up to the early eighties when they were popular with New Wave acts. In recent years the sound has stirred interest again due to it’s distinct character and undeniable vintage charm.
“Night Flight” does not use any samples. It is based on an emulation of the ensemble effect first used by Eminent / Solina back in 1972 and an organ-like sound generation (octave divider). You will also find a number of features inspired by other string machines like the 3 band equalizer from the Crumar Performer or the Envelope Filter on the very rare ARP String Synthesizer.
Night Flight features
- 3 Oscillators (8 waveforms, pulse width control).
- Up to three simultaneous ensemble effects modelled on the eminent/solina architecture. Full access to the internal parameters of the ensemble effects.
- Optional divide-down mode featuring organ style phase-locked octaves.
- 3-Band Equalizer: Each band can be configured and automated via the LFO.
- Filter: 5 modes (LP2, LP4, BP, HP2, HP4), resonance, cutoff modulation via ADSR envelope, LFO, velocity or keyfollow.
- Amplifier section:
- Attack and Release. Decay and Sustain are available as under-the-hood parameters.
- For each oscillator a simple organ envelope can be selected as an alternative to the ADSR envelope.
- 1 LFO routable to pitch (vibrato), Filter cutoff or equalizer automation. Optional note sync.
- Selectable keyboard split points for bass and string footages.
- Effects section:
- phaser (two models) + delay/echo.
- configurable effect routing.
Night Flight for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $9 USD until April 15th, 2013.
More information: The Interruptor / Night Flight
KX77FREE has released version 1.52 of the Kx-PolyMod, a vintage modular polyphonic synthesizer plug-in with stereo SF2 player.
Changes in Kx-PolyMod v1.52
- New SFO compatible with the PAN feature of SF2 banks.
- New SSE2 SEM modules, up to 7% CPU won (min requirement >= Athlon K8 and P4).
- Improvement of the loading of large SF2 banks.
- Vcfs: possibility to replace the parameter “Master Cut” (F1 and F2) by a simple Cut off (F1).
- Improvement of the Fx: new sources of modulation, new SV filter (2 to 4 poles), dry level added.
- Filter Fx: now it is not necessary to set the resonance to half in LP mode to have a flat response curve.
- Lfo: peak follower added to smooth the Sample and Hold signal.
- Some automation names corrected.
- All notes are stopped when the selectors “P Max” or “P Note” are modified
- Fixed bug: The plug-in was overloaded when the distortion was oversampled if the sustain level, the release time of the Vca Eg were set to 0 and also when the Pan was on the left or on the right (too small signal level to the oversampled distortion).
Kx-PolyMod for Windows (VST) is available to download at no cost.
More information: KX77FREE / Kx-PolyMod