2CAudio Aether updated to v1.5.1, reverb gets full RTAS support
2CAudio has released version 1.5.1 of Aether, a self-modulating algorithmic reverb effect for Windows and Mac.
The wait is over! 2CAudio is proud to offer a new gold standard in native reverb to the Pro Tools community. Aether 1.5.1 is now released and includes full RTAS support for Pro Tools HD, Pro Tools LE, and Pro Tools M-Powered users.
Changes in Aether v1.5.1
- Full native RTAS support for all Windows and OSX platforms.
- 150 new factory presets that are free for all users!
- New community-tested Classics presets inspired by classic hi-end hardware devices.
- Refinements to the preset Browser page to facilitate and expedite preset selection.
- Minor algorithm refinements and bug fixes.
- General enhancements to usability for various host and operating system combinations.
- Redesigned Windows installer system intended to facilitate concurrent use of 64-bit and 32-bit hosts.
Aether is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $249.95 USD.
More information: 2CAudio
Ms Pinky releases Pinky VST 2.0, vinyl-controlled audio file playback and scratching plug-in