2CAudio launches B2 dual-engine spatial processor plug-in
2CAudio has released B2, a spatial processor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
B2 is a modular dual-engine, non-linear spatial processor featuring built-in harmonic distortion and flexible dynamics.
It is our most advanced plug-in to date and is capable of both mind-bending creative effects that defy classification as well as stunningly lush reverbs. Its modular design enables an almost infinite variety of sonic possibilities.
B2’s dual engine design augments its modularity by allowing both engines to have completely independent settings and be configured in a vast number of possible structures.
- Two identical and independent engines.
- Pervasive non-linearity and controlled randomness providing unique character and excitement.
- Non-linear distortion ranging from subtle saturation to extreme bit-crushing.
- Parallel as well as serial and hybrid configurations via Cascade.
- Modular design that gives limitless configurations and minimizes CPU usage.
- Extreme range in density ranging from a single delay to full white noise as well as complex & clustered IRs.
- Two dynamics modules providing Gating, Ducking, Auto Gain, and more.
- Well-designed and ergonomic GUI which organizes deep complexity into a simple and enjoyable workflow.
- Huge number of novel and unique Damping and EQ filter types.
- Complex and Extreme Stereo Modes.
- Advanced Conservation of Energy scheme that maintains RMS levels when editing presets.
- Comprehensive Factory Presets and Preset Browser.
- Engine Templates to facilitate preset design.
- Ability to load Breeze presets as Engine Presets.
- Dynamics sub-preset system that is distinct from engine presets to allow mix-and-match preset creation.
- 2x & 4x Oversampling.
- Double Precision 64bit DSP.
- Band-limited Interpolation.
- Proprietary Spectral Modulation.
- Variable Quality Modes.
- Extreme Off-line Render Modes.
- 64bit Host/OS Support on Windows (forthcoming on OSX).
- Optional global saturation and soft-limiting for added character and color.
The B2 plug-in (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $199.95 USD until September 1st, 2012 (regular $249 USD).