2CAudio updates Aether to v1.0.1
2CAudio has released version 1.0.1 of Aether, a self-modulating algorithmic reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Aether v1.0.1
- Audio Unit: mono-to-stereo support is available in Logic 8 and Logic 9.
- Audio Unit automation now reports the correct parameter range.
- Audio Unit automation can be recorded via changing parameter values on the GUI.
- Aether’s plug-in state is now saved and recalled by the host for both A and B setups.
- Aether’s current preset name and origin (user/factory/file) is now saved and recalled by the host.
- Improvements to the preset menu system.
- New GUI Skin Options: Indigo Large Skin and Indigo Small Skin.
- DSP CPU usage is now 10 to 20% more efficient depending on the user’s hardware and OS.
- GUI CPU usage is drastically reduced on OSX.
- GUI CPU usage on Windows is also equally low, though it was already closer to this level in the previous version.
- Improved gain balance between Left and Right channels in ER and LR engines.
- Improvements to the DSP that result in smoother modulation in some circumstances.
- Vast modifications to the internal code base to improve stability, increase efficiency, and enable future development plans.
- Infamous Black Screen bug fixed.
- Memory-related issue fixed.
- Denorm issue on some presets/settings fixed.
- Aether now works in DP5, Bias Peak, Numerology and RAX.
- Aether now works under Tiger (though Tiger is NOT officially supported).
- Other miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
Aether is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for $249.95.
More information: 2CAudio
H.G. Fortune releases HGF Synth Mega Pack