2nd Sense Audio has released version 1.1.5 of its Wiggle dynamic waveshaping synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
The new version has added Copy & Paste OP settings/parameters function which could speed up sound design workflow. Version 1.1.5 has also added 67 new factory presets. WIGGLE now comes with 424 factory presets.
Changes in Wiggle v1.1.5
- Added Copy & Paste OP settings/parameters function. Users can copy an OP settings and paste it to another OP in the same preset or another preset.
- Limit parameter value display to 2 decimal places.
- Added 67 new factory presets made by several sound designers around the world. Now Wiggle ships with 424 factory presets.
- Added version tag for factory presets.
- Added a selection box for sustain pedal CC (v1.1.3).
- Added 100 more new factory presets (v1.1.3).
- Fixed user experience issues of the virtual keyboard in WIGGLE standalone, where the virtual keyboard will block the controls at behind (v1.1.3).
Wiggle is available for purchase for $99 USD. Version 1.1.5 is a free update for all customers, available immediately through the official website.
More information: 2nd Sense Audio