Note: this post is from 2006, outbound links may be broken.
Teragon Audio releases Convolver v1.0
Convolver has a built-in file browser, gain adjustment, and can do high/low-pass filtering, which are applied to the impulse response directly before convolution.
Enhancements/bugfixes since v1b4
- Filebrowser now displays files that are too large with red icons
- Added wet/dry mix
- Harsh clicking from changing IR’s removed
- Filters no longer click when changing values
- Hi/Lowpass filters no longer reset each other
- Minor filebrowser bugfixes for mac
- Filebrowser can now span multiple drives on windows
- Scrolling bugfixes that caused crashes in windows resolved (officially packaged in v1b4 release)
- Mac OSX can now see top level directory
- Greatly improved filtering algorithm
Convolver is available for Mac OSX and Windows and includes a manual and extras.
Visit Teragon Audio for more information and a link to download Convolver.