VST Buzz has launched a sale on Havoc, offering 75% off the cinematic percussive suite by Sample Logic.
Havoc is the ultimate cinematic percussive suite of over 850 instruments and multis created from wood, plastic, metal, and glass, then twisted and morphed into stunning epic sounds (compatible with the free Kontakt Player!)
Geared towards film, TV, game composers, and sound designers, Havoc takes cinematic percussion to an entirely new level.
- Perfect for film, TV, game composers, and sound designers.
- Excellent tool for writing underscore music (espionage / undercover / crime / thriller / suspense etc.), trailer music, industrial music, Djent metal and sound design.
- Massive 2.4GB of content (5GB of sample content compressed to 2.4GB using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression).
- Wood, plastic, metal, glass and other materials were recoded, twisted and morphed into percussion.
- All recorded in a huge 24 car garage giving amazing acoustic and natural reverbs culminating in bigger and more cinematic sounds.
- Complex yet intuitive interface which offers control over multi-core effects sequencers, triggers, arpeggiator, LFO, wave, pitch and more.
- 470 instrument patches – Arpeggiated (50), Bonus (54), Hit Ensembles (45), Impacts (200), Transitions (121).
- 326 loop sequences – Action Packed (138), Electronic Effectual (84), Hat – Lite (33), Pop Hop (51), Stacks (20).
- 79 multi patches- Construction Beds (18), Instrument Stacks (18), One Note Glory (43).
- Compatible with the FREE Kontakt Player.
- If using full version of Kontakt, version 5.3 or higher required.
Havoc is available for 69.99 EUR until August 25th, 2015 (regular 274.99 EUR).