8DIO Productions releases Legacy 1928: Scoring Piano
8DIO Productions has announced the release of Legacy 1928: Scoring Piano, the first in a new series of “Legacy Piano” sample libraries.
Welcome to 8DIO Legacy Piano series – a collection of deep-sampled world-class pianos. Legacy Piano series marks the next evolution in piano sampling and first virtual piano series to ever have round robin (repetition samples) on both sustains and staccato, which means you get a more varied, fluent and expressive piano.
We are launching our Legacy series with the release of one of the most precious and sought after pianos in the history of pianos, namely a specific series of ivory covered Steinway grand that were produced in Germany in 1928.
8DIO Productions features
- Deep-Sampled 1928 Legacy Steinway Grand Piano.
- 2 Microphone Positions (close/internal & ambient/player perspective).
- Round Robin Sustains (x 3 round robin pr. note & velocity layer).
- Round Robin Staccato (x 6 round robin pr. note & velocity layer).
- Advanced Release Triggers.
- Pedal Noises and Pedal Noise Volume Control.
- Custom Convolution Reverbs (+40).
- Bonus: 6 Piano Morphed Instruments: Alien Drum (aka Hang Drum), Ambient Guitar, Bells, Metal Bowls, Pipe Harp, Propanium (aka Milltone).
- Several Custom Convolution Reverb(s) / Impulses.
- 11.287 samples, 12 GB installed.
- 24 bit / 44.1 kHz stereo .NCW Compression Format.
- Important Note: Native Instruments Kontakt +4.2 full retail versions required for this instrument.
The Legacy 128 library is available to purchase for the introductory price of $149 USD until 15 February, 2012 (regular price $199 USD).