Wavesfactory has announced an update for its 1850 Pipe Organ Pro sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We first launched “1850 Pipe Organ” on September, 2011. Containing both free and pro versions. On the Pro version there was basically 2 features that quite a few users wanted to be included: reverb control and IRs of the church. So here they are:
- Reverb control, depending on the volume of each rank.
- 4 custom IR (impulse responses) from the church where the library was recorded in. Close, mid, far and balcony perspectives / distances. Recorded with a Neumann KU-100 binaural microphone.
- Minor bug fixes and folder organization improved.
Load the different IRs into your favorite convolution reverb and you’ll be able to hear your tracks as if they were recorded together with 1850 Pipe Organ.
1850 Pipe Organ is available for purchase for 19.95 EUR. The update is free for previous customers.
More information: Wavesfactory / 1850 Pipe Organ
Bitwig has updated its Bitwig Studio cross-platform music production software to version 1.1.1.
Bitwig Studio is a dynamic software solution for music creation and performance to realize all of your musical ideas in every stage of production.
Changes in Bitwig Studio v1.1
- Improved: Dragging in a device does not always make it selected after the drop.
- Improved: Controller API: distinguish between mixer and editor selection in channel interface (added selectInMixer, addIsSelectedInMixerObserver).
- Improved: Controller API: add access to deactivated state to channel interface.
- Improved: Controller API: add access to open state of plugin windows.
- Fixed: Controller API: device layer selection does not work correctly.
- Fixed: Tempo field in audio event inspector does not get updated when undoing tempo edits.
- Fixed: Controller API: CursorDevice.addCanSelectNext (Previous) Observer is not updated correctly after script reload.
- Fixed: Controller API: canScroll observers are not called for device layer bank and drum pad bank.
- Fixed: Controller API: Scene.exists ().addValueObserver () is never called.
- Fixed: Channel Aftertouch and Program Change messages didn’t work on MIDI in for Linux.
- Fixed: Clip launcher clips we’re slowly drifting apart due to accumulating rounding error.
- Fixed: When dragging an unnamed arranger clip to the browser the default name to save the clip under has “Scene x” appended to the name.
- Fixed: Helper windows such as DSP graph or Scripting Console should not become full-screen with their parent window on OS X.
- Fixed: PDC does not work correctly for chains of Multi-Out VST plug-ins.
- Fixed: Timeline controlled launching in clips does not work correctly.
- Fixed: Dragging note start might result in incorrect order of notes, which causes playback errors.
- Fixed: Engine crashed when playing audio files with audio I/O running at 192 kHz.
- Fixed: Creating beat markers via double-click always prefers onset snapping, even if the preview shows differently and object snapping is disabled.
Bitwig Studio is available for purchase for $299.99 USD/259 EUR until January 15th, 2015.
More information: Bitwig
Function Loops is offering rekkerd.org readers the chance to win a free sample pack of their choice in celebration of Black Friday 2014.
For a chance to win, simply leave a comment on this post and tell us which Function Loops pack you would want to win. We will pick 3 random winners the day after Cyber Monday. Good luck!
More information: Function Loops
Nomad Factory has announced a version 5.0 update for all its effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
Changes in v5.0
- All Nomad Factory software AAX 32 & 64-bit compatible with Pro Tools 10.3.6 & Pro Tools 11 (Mac & PC).
- COSMOS has been added to ISP3 bundle (re-authorization required using your ISP3 serial number).
- Rock Amp Legends is not AAX compatible because of technical issues.
- VST and AU versions GUI has been optimized for Digital Performer 8 (Mac & PC).
- General bug fixed.
More information: Nomad Factory
Cinesamples has announced a Black Friday Sale, offering up to 40% off its samples libraries for a limited time.
The sale ends December 2nd, 2014.
More information: Cinesamples
Humanoid Sound Systems has announced the release of Evolve, a soundset feauturing 70 ambient/cinematic patches for the Virus TI synthesizer from Access Music. Talented Efrain Becerra takes the Virus TI to a new dimension with … read more
iZotope has launched a sale on its Studio Bundle and Studio & Repair Bundle. Now’s the perfect time to complete your studio setup—we’re offering the biggest bundle savings of the year but only through December … read more
Sonic Zest has launched a Black Friday Sale, offering a 60% discount on the Sonic Zest Complete Collection for a limited time. Separately the complete collection of Sonic Zest’s instruments would cost you $224.00. However, … read more
Soniccouture has announced its Black Friday Sale, offering up to 50% discount on its sample libraries for a limited time. From Tuesday 25th November to Saturday 30th December you can get any of these great … read more
Positive Grid has announced that starting on November 25th and culminating on Black Friday weekend, all JamUp, BIAS, and Final Touch will be available on sale to celebrate this Holiday Season. JAMUP and BIAS Only … read more
Native Instruments has released version 2.2 of Maschine, a major update of the acclaimed integrated hardware/software groove production system. New features include Smart Play™, adding new melodic capabilities, unified sound browsing, full KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series … read more
Toontrack has announced the release of Metal Machine SDX, a Superior Drummer 2 sound library featuring the original recording that was used as the foundation for the Metal Machine EZX, arguably the most popular set … read more
Five12 has announced the release of Numerology 4, a major release of the modular step-sequencing environment for Mac OS X. In addition to numerous modernization and usability improvements, Numerology 4.0 adds several new features that … read more
Audiowiesel has announced its ALL-IN Black Friday Special, a chance to buy all its sample libraries in a discounted bundle. Get all Kontakt libraries in a bundle for 99$ (instead of 201$) until 03/12/2014: Hammered … read more
Zenhiser has announced the release of Massive Trap Presets 2, a new collection of 100 trap presets for the Massive synthesizer instrument by Native Instruments. We’re back with our second instalment into Trap presets for … read more
New Sound Lab has announced a Holiday Sale, offering a discount on its sound fx sample libraries for a limited time. New Sound Lab is an independent sound library download site for sound designers, created … read more
Nucleus SoundLab has announced the release of Kinetic Energy, the follow-up to Nucleus SoundLab’s first Reason ReFill for Synapse Audio’s amazing Antidote Rack Extension. While Antimatter was focused on new-school pads and atmospheres, Kinetic Energy … read more
Time+Space has announced the launch of its Black Friday deals. It’s Black Friday and to celebrate Time+Space are running their biggest sale event ever! With up to 80% off products from massive brands such as … read more
FXpansion has announced a Black Friday sale, offering up to 66% off its plugins for a limited time. To celebrate Black Friday, FXpansion is pleased to announce a range of mouth-watering bundles and special offers … read more
Impact Soundworks has announced its Black Friday Sound Design Bundle, a limited time offer on a bundle of its Juggernaut: Cinematic Electronic Scoring Tools and Celestia: Heavenly Sound Design sample libraries. Now through December 1st, … read more