Overloud has released the BREVERB 2 Mix Pack, a collection of 92 new ambience settings for the Breverb reverb plug-in.
BREVERB 2 Mix Pack is a BREVERB 2 expansion kit containing 92 presets designed by the top notch engineer Sabino Cannone (MoReVoX) and covering a wide range of mixing contexts.
Presets have been collected from real situations, so they are ready to fit into your mix.
If you are on a tight deadline, or if you want a pro-sound with a few clicks, the BREVERB 2 Mix Pack is the right addition for you.
The Mix Pack is a free download.
More information: Overloud
Overloud has announced the release of BREVERB 2, the new version of its highly acclaimed reverberation plugin for Windows and Mac.
BREVERB 2 is composed by 7 different reverberation units into a single plugin, designed to meet the extremely high demands of audio professionals. They are modeled on the hardware units who wrote the history of reverberation, from the ’80s to nowadays, and range in any kind of application from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
BREVERB 2 offers 50 new ambient spaces and more than 270 presets crafted by some of the most respected people in the music and film industry to speed up the workflow.
New in Breverb 2
- 7 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large and Sources.
- Algorithms for any application: from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
- More than 50 ambient spaces recreated.
- More than 270 factory presets, covering any kind of ambience or application, designed by top-notch sound engineers.
- Full EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb.
- Extended Nonlinear section to creatively shape your reverberation.
- Two different user interface modes: a compact interface or a hardware-like interface.
- Extremely low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances can be opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBookPro without any glitches or dropouts!
BREVERB 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS, AAX coming soon) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 149 EUR / $169 USD until November 11th, 2011 (regular price 199 EUR / $269 USD). Breverb users can upgrade for 79 EUR / $99 USD (99 EUR / $139 USD regular).
More information: Overloud / Breverb
Overloud has released version 1.5.7 of reverb effect Breverb, and version 1.1.5 of TH1 (and TH1 Triode), the Custom Guitar Effect Suite for Windows and Mac.
Overloud is proud to announce the release of BREVERB 1.5.7, a new update free for registered users. BREVERB 1.5.7 has native support for 64 bit Windows operating systems.
Changes in Breverb to v1.5.7 / TH1 to v1.1.5
- 64 bit Windows VST / standalone version available.
- Improved CPU usage.
- Various fixes of minor bugs.
The updates are now available to download for registered users.
More information: Overloud
audioMIDI.com has announced the release of Overloud Breverb audioMIDI Edition, a high quality reverberation plug-in, modeled after the most acclaimed hardware classics.
Overloud BREVERB audioMIDI EDITION offers two fully-functioning versions of BREVERB’s high-quality reverb algorithims at an unbelievably low price! The audioMIDI EDITION is just a taste of the full BREVERB plug-in and includes fully-functioning versions of the Room and Plate algorithims. Only the selection of parameters is limited, but the algorithms are 100% the same.
Overloud Breverb audioMIDI Edition features
- Two Algorithms: Room and Plate.
- Modeled after sought-after hardware units.
- Each Algorithm is engineered with no compromises in order to achieve maximum quality.
- Full EQ section to tailor BREVERB frequency response.
- No additional latency introduced.
- Very low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances safely opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBookPro.
Overloud Breverb audioMIDI Edition is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $4.99 USD.
You can upgrade* within 30 days of purchase and get the full version for just $249 USD ($120 off regular price), or upgrade after 30 days and get the full version for $289 ($80 off regular price).
Visit audioMIDI.com for more information.
*$4.99 BREVERB plug-in and upgrade savings are limited-time offers. If you live in the following countries, you cannot qualify for the upgrade offer from audioMIDI.com: Japan, Australia, Italy, France, Spain, UK & Ireland, Germany/Austria and Switzerland, Poland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. You will need to purchase the full version of Breverb from your local distributor.
Overloud has released version 1.5 of BREVERB, a high quality reverberation plug-in, modeled after the most acclaimed hardware classics.
Changes in BREVERB v1.5
- New set of dynamic, level driven, parameters.
- Standalone version both for Mac OS X and PC.
- New additional presets.
- Improved automation on the 6 sliders.
- Improved stability of RTAS Mac.
The update is free for all registered users and can be obtained in the download area.
Visit Overloud for more information.
Overloud has released version 1.1.2 of BREVERB, a high quality reverberation plug-in, modeled after the most acclaimed hardware classics. Changes in v1.1.2 Fixed: Problems with the RTAS version. Added: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard compatiblity. … read more
Time+Space has announced a special offer on Breverb, the algorithmic reverberation plug-in which includes four different algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse. Breverb has received fantastic reviews within the industry press and, as the exclusive … read more
Overloud has released BREVERB, a high quality reverberation plug-in, modeled after the most acclaimed hardware classics. BREVERB comprises four different algorithms, Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse, each one accurately modeled and engineered with no compromises … read more
Overloud has announced March Specials, offering a discount on its Breverb and TH1 products. For a limited time customers may purchase Overloud’s BREVERB plug-in and TH1 Guitar Amp Effects plug-in for a very reduced price. … read more
Outbound link: Overloud
– Related: amplifier
, distortion and overdrive
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Mar 24, 2010 - 2 comments
Overloud has released version 1.1 of guitar effect suite TH1 Triode, version 1.1.2 of its bigger brother TH1, and version 1.5.4 of Breverb, a reverb effect for Windows and Mac. TH1 Triode shares with the … read more