Samplephonics has launched Ambient Guitar Sessions, a colourful library of blessed out mellow guitar loops and samples.
Infused with warm ebow pads, twinkling strummed patterns and spacey melodies, organised comprehensively into construction kits for layering and song construction.
The sample library is bursting with a vast palette of flavours inspired by downtempo, chillout, laid back funk and soul and left field breaks. Blended with textural pedal effects and spacial processing, the grooves slot beautifully into your mix and can be tweaked to suit many different styles and genres.
Inside the sample pack you will find 21 full construction kits with 10 separate stems and tails totalling 433 guitar loops, ready formatted and downloadable in 24 Bit Wav, Apple Loops, Acidized Wav and Rex2 Loop format. All loops and samples are 100% royalty free and ready to roll!
The sample pack costs £34.70 GBP. During the Samplephonics Summer Sale, a 30% discount is available with coupon code SummerSale30 at checkout.
More information: Samplephonics
XILS-lab has announced the release of XILS DeeS, a new transparent de-esser effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
With the help of the XILS DeeS you can get rid of all the Voice recordings faults and problems in a flash, while preserving their unique, precious character.
Getting clean, professional vocals, dubbing recordings, restoring voices in all their beauty has never been so easy.
- Easy to use: Find the sweet spot in a flash and remove all unwanted signals. Just move the Frequency Knob and apply Reduction. No more sibilance.
- Easy to understand: Clear Dual Signal path. Solo buttons for each channel (Voice, Sibilants).
- Visualize what you do: Instant Correlation between ears, eye and brain in a glance with the fast, precise 4 signals real time Frequency Graph (Bottom of unit).
- Easy to tweak: Go further and adapt the character of a voice to your project. Or make special effects and creative use of the DeeS.
- Entirely Transparent: No filter sweep effect like with traditional similar tools.
- Fast: The detection can be applied as fast as it should be, resulting in lively, natural voices (No more lifeless voices).
- Input independent detection: Retains the whole dynamic range of the incoming audio.
- Simple: Sibilant and Voice Channels are clearly identified on each UI part: Knobs, Graphs share common color code.
- Exclusive: Plosive detection for better recognition.
- Then go even further: Endless possibilities to change, adapt, or polish the character of voices with two independent EQing audio paths (Analog like 0-delay-feedback filters).
XILS DeeS for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of 59 EUR until September 1st, 2014 (regular 89 EUR).
More information: XILS-lab / XILS DeeS
ModeAudio has launched Future Trap, a collection of presets for Native Instruments Massive and MIDI loops.
Future Trap is a sound library that pays deep respect to Trap’s roots yet looks hungrily onwards towards it’s exciting future. Combining the deep and dark qualities of early Dirty South, including its thunderous 808-style bass, nightmarish tuned percussion and zippy arp synths, with the slick and sleek nature of contemporary EDM, this release manages to sound both classic and refreshingly forward-thinking at the same time.
The 50 included presets cover a wealth of musical ground, from razor sharp siren leads, deep, quaking basses, lazy, pitch-modulated pads and acrobatic arps to punchy percussion, muscular SFX and beyond. All are infused with a boundless, bouncing energy that allows them to sit right up front with the most cutting-edge EDM productions.
We’ve programmed all 8 macro controls of every single preset for fully adjustable flexibility and the 50 accompanying, key-labelled MIDI loops will allow you to instantly audition each sound. Propel your Trap & EDM music fearlessly into the future with Future Trap – Massive Presets & MIDI Loops now!
The sound pack is available for purchase for £12 GBP.
More information: ModeAudio / Future Trap
Steinberg has released Nuendo 6.5, the latest version of its post and audio production software which includes a significant amount of professional tools and functionality, such as enhanced loudness processing, bass frequency management and a vastly improved Automatic Dialog Replacement (ADR) taker system.
The optional Nuendo Expansion Pack (NEK) also receives a 6.5 update that complements Nuendo’s comprehensive tool set with many features earlier introduced to Cubase 7.5.
“If I had to single out one feature in this latest point update, I would choose our ADR taker system which has undergone refinements that add to its reliability and expand the possibilities for recording voice and foley,” commented Timo Wildenhain, product marketing manager at Steinberg.
Fredo Gevaert, owner of Temple of Tune, one of Belgium’s leading post-production studios, adds: “Here at Temple of Tune we’re madly in love with the ADR toolset improvements, which we’ve secretly been using for foley recording, too. The track destinations and event naming are massive time savers.”
Nuendo 6.5 features
- Automated loudness processing to both industry standards such as EBU R128 and fully user-definable settings.
- Professional bass management including several routing and filter options coming with the new Bass Manager plug-in.
- ADR Taker 2.0 introduces a major update of Nuendo’s ADR taker system with enhancements for voice and foley recording such as new playback/recording modes, automated naming schemes and pre-record buffer.
- Nuendo TrackVersions allows for creating, renaming and managing parallel versions of the same track plus many additional features far beyond conventional playlists.
- Track visibility management speeds up handling especially of large projects by offering dynamic displaying of audio tracks and groups in the project window.
- Improved AAF Filter now supports even better import/export to Pro Tools and Media Composer.
- New monitoring and metering section for better source management and better overview on the most frequently used functions.
- Experience a richer sound with REVelation reverb and Magneto 2, a warm and smooth tape saturation plug-in.
- Track Quick Controls can now be saved as presets and loaded for immediate access.
- Steinberg Hub with direct access to user-defined folders and news section for the latest Nuendo product updates.
Nuendo 6.5 is available for MSRP 1,699 EUR. The Nuendo Expansion Kit 6.5 is 249 EUR. Prices including German VAT.
More information: Steinberg / Nuendo
ADSR Sounds has introduced Drop.1, a soundset by Tripper Phoenix for the Massive synthesizer instrument from Native Instruments.
DROP.1 is a sound pack made specifically for the big room genre.
All sounds are inspired from producers such as; Hardwell, Tommy Trash, W&W, Nicky Romero, Tiesto, and many more. From loud banging basses to soft lush leads and tons more!
- 60 patches for NI Massive.
- Includes 20 Basses, 19 Leads, 5 Arps, 5 Plucks, 5 Pads, 5 SFX.
- Available in KSD & NMSV Format.
The soundset is available for purchase for $18 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Drop.1
Novation has updated the LaunchPad App to version 1.6.1, which now supports iPhone.
We’ve just updated Launchpad app so it works on iPhone too! Now you can easily make and remix beats and electronic music directly on your iPhone, then record and share your performances online.
Launch up to eight loops at a time using a special 8×6 version of the Launchpad grid. Experiment with ready-to-perform sessions from a variety of genres, download new Launchpacks to expand your collection, or make custom sessions with your own sounds on iPad.
Built-in time stretching and synchronisation keep your loops locked in time, whilst you use volume sliders and filters to control your mix on iPad, and dynamic filter, gater, stutter and delay FX on iPhone.
LaunchPad App features
- Create and remix electronic music by combining loops and sounds from a huge catalogue of free, world-class Loopmasters content.
- Perform a unique set with powerful, dynamic DJ effects.
- Record and share your performances with your friends.
- Download cutting-edge soundpacks to inspire new creations.
- Create unique tracks by importing your own sounds (iPad only).
- Connect the app to your Novation Launchpad hardware for ultimate tactile control (iPad only).
The app is a free download at the iTunes App Store.
More information: Novation / LaunchPad App
Massive Battle has launched with Phassive, a collection of Dirty Bass presets for the Massive synthesizer instrument by Native Instruments.
A MiniPack of 17 Massive Presets for all your amateur or commercial productions.
Enjoy the Phat sounds Massive is capable of.
The pack is available for purchase for $6 USD.
Massive Battle has also released Free Massive Presets Pack #1, featuring 30 presets ranging from Bass, Bass Lines, Sound Effects, Pads, Soundscapes and Sequences.
More information: Massive Battle
Diginoiz has released Crazy Arps 2 and Massive Big Room Sounds, two new sound packs.
Diginoiz is proud to present the second part of the probably best arpegiator pack ever! Crazy Arps 2! Great vibe, incredible hardware sound, extremely melodic, prepared with attention to details!
You will find there 52 synthesizer arp sounds in Trap / South style ready to be an inspiration for Your music! Over 300 Mb multiformat material, definitely a must have in music production!
One of the best VST synthesizer ever, plus one of the most popular genre in the last few months! All of this in one Diginoiz product! Massive Big Room Sounds!
Incredible, great sounding, made with passion and what’s most important, taking all the current trends into account, by a professional sound designer with over 10 years of experience.
You will find here 64 perfect, Big Room, Massive Sounds ready to be imported to Your favorite NI vst Massive instrument. Basses, Chords, Leads, plucks and Drum Sounds just waiting for Your creativity!
The packs are available for purchase for 20 EUR each.
More information: Diginoiz