Abeem Live Technologies has announced the release of Rack Performer 1.0, a pro-audio software for live performance, sound design and real-time audio processing.
Rack Performer is a high-level modular environment hosting VST plugins and internal modules (over 100 and counting), with MIDI support, multi-channel audio I/O and internal processing, complete automatic patch-delay compensation, sample accurate sequencing, low jitter and latency.
As a platform dedicated to stage performance, Rack Performer helps the live musician at every step from the rehearsal to the concert.
Rack Performer features
- High-level modular host.
- Over 100 internal modules.
- VST plugins support.
- Scene Snapshots.
- Virtual Screens.
- Low jitter sample-accurate sequencing engine.
- Multichannel audio processing.
- Multichannel HD recording.
- Dedicated audio monitoring.
- Audio: up to to 32 inputs and up to 32 outputs, full-duplex.
- MIDI: up to 128 inputs and up to 128 outputs + routing.
- MIDI Clock / MTC / MMC / MSC external sync.
Rack Performer for Windows is available to purchase for 139 EUR (single user license).