Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Ableton announces Able10 – 10 Years of Ableton
Ableton has announced it is celebrating its 10th anniversary with a host of special offers, new products and giveaways.
10 years of Ableton is something to celebrate, so join the party. We’ve got something for everyone: free Live Packs, special discounts, free upgrades for Live Lite and LE users, and new products: Live Intro is out now and Max for Live arrives on November 23rd.
Able10 – 10 Years of Ableton
- 10 Free Live Packs — 10 free, exclusive Live Packs from Ableton artists. Take a look inside these songs and sounds and see how these exceptional artists work their Live mojo.
- Save up to 20% on Ableton Live 8 and Suite 8 — This offer is for upgrades, too, so everyone—new users and old—can benefit. This discount offer lasts only as long as the Able10 party—from November 4th to January 15, 2010—so don’t wait too long.
- Live Intro introduced — the essentials of Ableton Live at a great price. Whether you’re a talented newcomer or a seasoned professional, Live Intro has got what you need for writing songs, making beats, recording, remixing, DJing and performing your music live on stage.
- Free upgrades for Live Lite and LE users — upgrade to Live Intro for free.
- Max for Live — Max for Live puts the power and potential of Max/MSP inside Live. Ableton has announced that beta testing has started and the release date is set for November 23, 2009.
Ableton has also announced that the Launchpad, the 64-button Ableton Live controller that’s customizable and fits in your laptop bag, is available now worldwide.
More information: Ableton