Ableton has released Retro Synths 1980s, a new Partner Instrument by Puremagnetik.
In the 1980s, analog synthesis entered a new stage, with the debut of classics like the polyphonic Roland Jupiter series and the revolutionary frequency modulating Yamaha DX7. Puremagnetik has meticulously multisampled these synths to create a brand new Partner Instrument: Retro Synths 1980s. Packed with 39 Instrument Racks made up of nearly 2,000 samples, this is an essential collection.
Retro Synths 1980s features
- Juniper — a rich collection of expertly crafted instruments based on Roland’s legendary Jupiter series of analog synthesizers.
- SixVoice — classic pure analog patches from the Korg PolySix synthesizer.
- Vespine — finely tailored instruments that fully capture the charm of the EDP Wasp synthesizer.
- DeeEx — instant 80s FM synthesis based on the famous Yamaha DX7.
- Phazeform Vol. 2 — the captivating sounds of the Casio CZ-1 and its unique phase distortion synthesis.
Retro Synths 1980s for Ableton is available to purchase for 29 EUR until January 15, 2012 (25% off regular price of 39 EUR).