Ableton updates Live 8 and Suite 8 to v8.0.2
Changes in Live/Suite v8.0.2
- Updated manuals.
- Updated help pages.
- Dragging a file from the OS into Live’s file browser copies the file by default instead of moving it. When pressing the copy modifier the file will be moved .
- Improvements for offline authorization.
- Resizing tracks with ALT now only resizes tracks withing the same level of the group track hierarchy.
- Unfold all (ALT-click the arrow) now works only in the same level of hierarchy – “resize all” and “unfold all” works now either on “player and group tracks”, or on “return and master tracks”.
- In Session View, group tracks provide a “track launch” button in map mode.
- The fold/unfold triangle of a group track is painted blue when a track inside is soloed.
- In the file browser, the “create folder” command is available in the “parent folder” context menu.
- Added an option for the Options.txt file to support Wacom Tablets. Adding the line ”-AbsoluteMouseMode” into Options.txt file switches Live into absolute mouse position mode.
- Various bug fixes, details here.
Visit Ableton for more information and a link to download the latest versions of Live 8 and Suite 8 (demo versions are updated as well).