Ableton updates Live to v7.0.10
Ableton has released version 7.0.10 of Live, the complete music solution for Mac OS and Windows.
Bugs fixed in Live v7.0.10
- Executing the ‘Sort Chains’ command in a Rack could crash Live.
- Sidechain routings were not properly saved in a Live Clip.
- Setting the ‘Count In’ to 4 bars would result in a 3 bar count in.
- Under certain conditions, the unlocking of additional instruments could fail.
- Sending MIDI SysEx data into Live could lead to crashes.
A fully featured Ableton Live 7 Trial version is available for download and can be used for 14-days after registering (includes save and export).
Visit Ableton for more information.