Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Ableton updates Live to v7.0.10
Ableton has released version 7.0.10 of Live, the complete music solution for Mac OS and Windows.
Bugs fixed in Live v7.0.10
- Executing the ‘Sort Chains’ command in a Rack could crash Live.
- Sidechain routings were not properly saved in a Live Clip.
- Setting the ‘Count In’ to 4 bars would result in a 3 bar count in.
- Under certain conditions, the unlocking of additional instruments could fail.
- Sending MIDI SysEx data into Live could lead to crashes.
A fully featured Ableton Live 7 Trial version is available for download and can be used for 14-days after registering (includes save and export).
Visit Ableton for more information.