Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Ableton updates Live to v7.0.5
Changes in Live 7.0.5
- Updated manuals.
- Updated texts.
- When switching the Library to a folder on a different hard drive, a message box appears asking if the current library should copied to the new location too.
- Fixed: Playing the “Clavibell.adg” preset from Puremagnetic Wavebase package could lead to a crash.
- Fixed: Live could crash if the root dir of a file browser is set to a non-existing directory.
- Fixed: Folders below the current selected Library folder or the current project could not be bookmarked.
- Fixed: The message box with the information about the installed packages would miss a scrollbar if many packages would be installed.
- Fixed: In Sampler, pan would not working properly.
- Fixed: Duplicate an audio track containing a clip with certain envelopes could lead crash Live.
- Fixed: Grouping a top level effect device that has any of its parameters macro-mapped would crash Live.