Changes in Live v8.0.4
- Updated manual.
- Improved handling of the library database.
- Better GUI performance when recording many automation parameters.
- The APC40 script remembers the last set bank for each device and restores that setting when the corresponding device is selecting again.
- On Mac OS X, if the custom dialog of a plug-in would not process incoming keys Live will handle them. Depending on the plug-in, this should provide a similar work flow as in Live 7.
- Several improvements for the Share functionality.
- On Windows, support for up to 256 audio channels when using ASIO.
- Various bug fixes, details here.
Visit Ableton for more information.