Accusonus has announced the release of Regroover, an artificial-intelligence beat machine that splits your grooves and extract previously unreachable sound elements.
Based on Accusonus’ patent-pending “advanced audio analysis” (a3) technology, Regroover analyzes your audio clips and extracts the underlying sound layers. Using these previously unreachable sonic elements, producers, musicians, DJs and sound designers are now able to remix, rearrange and manipulate their grooves with “unprecedented flexibility”.
Regroover is a Virtual Instrument that aims to open up brand-new creative possibilities and extend traditional music sampling.
- Unmix your samples and extract distinct sound layers.
- Rearrange the isolated layers and create new, exciting variations.
- Craft the isolated beat elements and form your unique rhythmic signature.
- Breathe new life into your old sample libraries and revamp your rhythmic DNA.
- Play around with the A.I. engine and get previously unheard sounds.
Regroover Essential for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $79 USD until October 10th, 2016 (regular $99 USD).
Regroover Pro is available for pre-order for $149 USD (regular $199 USD). A purchase includes a full license of Regroover Essential.