Accusonus Inc, makers of tools like the ingenious microphone leakage suppression tool drumatom and the multi-patented post-production tool ERA-D, has announced the release of Regroover Pro, a new member of the Regroover family.
In September 2016, Accusonus Inc. introduced Regroover Essential , an industry first that integrates Artificial intelligence algorithms into an innovative beat machine that splits sounds into Layers. Regroover Pro goes a step further and enables the creation of expansion kits from the layers of the “unmixed” audio clips. By allowing musicians to extract and edit previously unreachable sound elements, Regroover Pro can create a full sound library from one “modest” audio file and save it as a self contained Regroover Project.
Accusonus also updated Regroover Essential to v1.2 which can now load Regroover projects created with Regroover Pro. The Regroover “Alpha Pack” (the first ever official Regroover sample Pack) containing Regroover projects with royalty free one-shot samples and loops has been also made available for free.
- Use the A.I. engine to analyze audio clips and extract sound layers.
- Finetune the split results with the A.I. analysis tools to dig deeper into your sound
- Remix your beats with unprecedented flexibility using MIDI functionality
- Apply your favourite effects, by routing your layers to multiple outputs
- [Pro Only] Perform multiple splits and drag selected Layer regions to the Expansion kit pads
- [Pro Only] Import external sounds and combine them with your extracted samples to create inspiring Regroover kits
Regroover Pro for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $159 USD until December 31st, 2016 (regular $199 USD). Regroover Essential v1.2 costs $99 USD.
A fully function trial version is also available. All users who download the Regroover Essential or Regroover Pro trials will get the Regroover Alpha Pack for free.