AcmeBarGig releases TranceGate v1.06
AcmeBarGig has released version 1.06 of TranceGate, a freeware effect plug-in for Windows PC.
TranceGate is kind of like a tremolo on steroids, you’ll notice a collection of vertical bars at the top of the screenshot. These bars represent volume levels, so if you imagine the signal travelling from Left to Right, as it hits a bar, the volume level of that bar is applied to it. If the bar is all the way at the top, the volume level is full, likewise all the way down it is off.
TranceGate v1.06 features
- Trancegate with 32 step sequencer.
- Tempo BPM synced to host DAW (if there is no DAW, then it is set to 120).
- Note duration is Whole Note, Quarter Note, Half Note, etc.
- Sweeping filter with Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass etc.
- Delay unit from DIG is also present in the TranceGate.
TranceGate is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: AcmeBarGig