Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Acon Digital Media releases AudioLiquid Converter
Acon Digital Media has released AudioLiquid Converter, an application that converts your audio files quickly and with great ease of use to a desired target format.
Import from audio CDs, complete folder structures or separate files, choose the target format and processing options and click the start button to start processing. The automatic conversion and processing of several files saves your valuable time and the integrated audio CD burner lets you create audio CDs.
AudioLiquid Converter features
- Batch processing – audio format conversion, sample format conversion or processing of several audio files with a minimum of user interaction.
- Playback through any windows compatible audio device.
- Processing Tools and Plug-ins: Supports DirectX and VST audio plug-ins.
- Integrated effects: Channel mixer for stereo image adjustments, Six band full parametric equalizer with graphical display of the frequency response, Synthesis of high frequency components gives life to old recordings, Stereo enhancer, Dynamic processor with graphical input, Limiter.
- Real-time preview on most of the effects, Effect chain editor.
- Preset manager allows you to store user presets for all effect.
- High quality sample format conversion.
- Dithering and noise shaping.
- Reads and writes the following file formats: ogg, wav, wma, mp3, au and aiff (read only).
- Imports audio tracks from the following video file formats: mpg, mpeg, wmv and avi.
- Audio CD creation and import: Disc At Once burning (DAO) for gap-less recording, Support buffer under-run protection schemes, CD Import and FreeDB support (title and album information from Internet data base).
AudioLiquid Converter can be downloaded for $29.90 USD. A 30-day trial version is available.
Visit Acon Digital Media for more information.