Acon Digital releases Verberate algorithmic reverb
Acon Digital has announced the release of Verberate, an algorithmic reverb effect plug-in that simulates real acoustical surroundings with a new degree of realism.
Several conventional building blocks in traditional digital reverb design have been replaced by novel methods that allow Verberate to produce convincing early reflections and the dense reverberation tails that characterize impulse response measurements of real acoustical spaces. The result is a clean, unobtrusive sonic quality and a reverb that blends seamlessly into a mix.
This is the reverb for those who like clean and realistic reverbs like convolution reverbs, but are in need of more flexibility and tweaking possibilities without sacrificing realism. An additional bonus is the reduced CPU usage compared to convolution reverbs.
- Independent early reflections and reverberation tail processors.
- True stereo processing.
- Realistic early reflections that blend into the mix without unpleasant comb filter effects.
- Very dense late reverberation tails with little coloration due to proprietary methods.
- Uncluttered user interface.
- Graphical visualization of equalizer frequency response and frequency dependent reverberation times.
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets.
- Save, load and categorize user presets.
Verberate for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $99.90 USD.