Acon Digital releases Verberate Surround
Acon Digital has announced Verberate Surround, a surround capable edition of the Verberate plug-in that simulates real acoustical surroundings with a new degree of realism.
Verberate Surround supports all common surround formats, including quadraphonic audio, 5.1 and 7.1 surround. Dense and realistic early reflections are simulated independently for each input to output channel pair.
The late reverberation network uses up to four channels in a quadraphonic setup to simulate energy fluctuations on both the left to right and the front to back axis. Proprietary and novel methods ensure that all output channels are uncorrelated.
Verberate Surround features
- Support for all common channel formats up to 7.1 surround.
- Highly realistic simulation of real acoustical spaces.
- Separate early reflections for each input to output channel pair.
- Quadraphonic processing of late reverberation that simulates energy fluctuations in the room.
- Completely uncorrelated output channels (with maximum stereo spread).
- Uncluttered user interface.
- Sensible set of parameters.
Verberate Surround for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available to purchase for $199 USD.