Acon Digital updates DeVerberate to v1.1 (incl. AAX)
Acon Digital has released version 1.1 of its DeVerberate, a plug-in that can attenuate or boost the reverberation present in recorded material.
Along with quality and user interface improvements, the new version also supports the AAX plug-in interface, thus allowing Acon Digital DeVerberate to be used in the AVID Pro Tools product family.
Changes in DeVerberate v1.1
- Improved reverb reduction with less artifacts.
- New spectral smoothing setting.
- AAX support (including AudioSuite).
- On / off toggles for the estimated dry and reverberation signals.
- Difference monitoring.
- Knobs with linear movement.
- OS X 10.6 support.
- Flat package format with certificate to avoid Gatekeeper alerts on Mac.
DeVerberate for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $99.90 USD. The update is free for all DeVerberate customers.