Acon Digital updates Verberate reverb to v1.1
Acon Digital has released version 1.1 of its Acon Digital Verberate, an algorithmic reverb plug-in that simulates real acoustical spaces with a high degree of realism.
This new version adds support for the AAX plug-in interface, thus allowing Verberate to be used in the AVID Pro Tools product family.
Version 1.1 also includes usability improvements and minor bug fixes.
Changes in Verberate v1.1
- AAX support (32 / 64-bit).
- More constant CPU load during processing.
- Eliminated CPU spikes when adjusting parameters.
- Fixed issue that prevented the true stereo processing in some AU hosts from working.
- Several minor bug fixes and improvements.
Verberate for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available to purchase for $99.90 USD. The update is free for Verberate customers.