Acousticsamples has launched C7 Grand, a virtual Yamaha C7 Grand piano instrument powered by UVI Workstation.
The C7 is the biggest of the C series (227cm / 7’6″) and is one of the most used pianos as it is present on many concert stages, in studios and at prestigious music events.
C7 Grand features
- Sampled with 3 pairs of microphones carefully phase aligned. You can load, enable and control the volume of each of them.
- Two very advanced types of resonances simulations, the resonances on pedal down and the sympathetic resonances.
- Advanced pedal features: Repedal, Sostenuto and Half pedal.
- Complete set of tools to tweak the MIDI velocity and volume response to make sure it fits your digital piano and your playing style.
- Completely tune the piano, note by note, octave by octave or the whole piano at the same time.
- Full control over the sound of the library and can enable and disable every feature.
- Uses FLAC lossless compression format (UVI Workstation 2.5.2 is required to use it) to increase the streaming performances and loading time without losing any audio quality (14GB uncompressed, 2.41GB compressed).
The library is available for purchase for 99 EUR.