Acousticsamples releases GD-6 acoustic guitar library
Acousticsamples has released GD-6, an acoustic guitar sample library for the UVI Workstation, based on the Guild D-40 custom edition electro-acoustic guitar.
We recorded it with a pair of microphones and using the build in pickup. We sampled it very deeply, all frets of all strings with upstrokes, downstrokes, round robins, releases, staccatos, mutes, palm mutes, hand blocks, slides, hammer ons, pull offs, retriggers, fretnoises, percussions other articulations. All of these details allow us to reproduce the real playing of a guitar player, and easily.
There are basically 4 modes, the solo mode that allows to play melodies, the chord mode that helps playing strums or picking very easily, the patterns mode that does all of the strumming or picking for you and the MIDI mode that allows you to use your preferred midi guitar controller.
GD-6 Acoustic Guitar features
- 4.43Gb, 7000 samples.
- Strumming engine (features chord recognition and a smart strumming technique to produce guitar-like chords) and complete control of all its parameters.
- 62 realistic patterns for easy strumming, picking and advanced playing styles.
- Integrated song builder to create songs within minutes and very easily
- Legato script to play natural hammer ons, pull offs and slides.
- Natural hand placement simulation.
- 39 different samples per fret and all 21 fret sampled for each string.
- Multi velocity Hammer on, pull off, slides up, slides down, mutes, ghost notes, pre notes.
- Included sparkVerb©.
- Control over the microphones and pickup volumes.
- Advanced bend control.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
- and more…
The sound library is available to purchase for $149 USD. Requires UVI Workstation 2 (free) or MOTU MachFive 3.