Acrobatics has released Vento, a free chorus effect plug-in for Windows.
Vento is a high-structured 4 voices chorus which filters every voice with a different harmonic modulation, then the tremolo section gives additional shine and sculpting possibilities using the same voicing architecture.
Every parameter is fully customizable with dedicated knobs for speed and separation of chorusing, giving maximum flexibility and dramatic, smooth changes to the signal, that varies from monophonic tube-flangers to incredibly rich and detailed stereo smearings.
- Adjustable Chorus and Tremolo Depth.
- Proportional speed control.
- Harmonic expansion/contraction of the 4 voices.
- Keyboard sync and aftertouch level controls.
- Serial & parallel feedback paths.
- Bypass switch for fast comparison.
- DRY/WET mixing.
- ON/OFF simulator.
- 32bit ultra-optimized code, zero latency.
- DC Block Filter.
- Samplerate indipendent engine, all sample rates supported.
- Each control is fully recordable and automatable in host.
- Most knobs & switches receive external MIDI control changes.
Vento is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: Acrobatics Software