Adam Szabo JP6K virtual synth updated to v1.1
Adam Szabo has released version 1.1 of JP6K, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
JP6K is a synth dedicated to emulating the famous Super Saw sound, first found in the Roland JP-8000 synthesizer in 1997. It aims to capture the essence of the sound and the behaviour of the original oscillator. Even after a decade, the Super Saw is still sought after by people all around the world, and is a crucial part of such music genres like Trance.
Changes in JP6K v1.1
- Pitch envelope.
- Glide (Portamento).
- MIDI pitch-wheel support.
- Analog knob, for randomizing the pitch of each note.
- Panning of the oscillators.
- MIDI sync mode for the LFOs.
- Additional presets by: CFA-Sound, MASCHINENBAUERMUSIC, Mikey O’Hare, Grzegorz.
JP6K is available to purchase as a VST instrument plugin for Windows for $25 EUR.
Yonac updates Organ+ app for iOS to v1.1