- GUI has several background colors available, optional tooltips, and option to replace Mod Source dials with drop-down lists
- Maximum 12 note polyphony featuring unison, voice detune and a unique poly-unison mode
- Three oscillators per voice
- Two filters per voice, 12/24 dB/Oct, LPF/HPF, can be run in parallel or in series allowing for additional multi-mode capability
- Filter Resonance Modulation
- Stereo signal path throughout the voice. Poly-Ana produces dramatic stereo effects without using any tacked-on delay or chorus effects
- All voice parameters always visible and accessible with a single click
- Unique modulation routing scheme. All the power of modular without the tedious complications of using patch cables or a modulation matrix
- Waveform “morphing” creates smooth transitions between oscillator waveforms beyond simple cross-fading, Waveform Mod automatically morphs oscillator waveforms
- PWM for all oscillator waveforms
- Noise Sync. Oscillators can sync to noise source as well as normal pitched tones
- Two LFOs per voice with retriggering, allows separate phase for each voice’s LFOs
- Full Host-Sync for LFOs with adjustable phase offset
- Three ADSR envelopes per voice with adjustable curves
- Two Modulation Mixers allow for complex combinations of modulation sources
- Unique, oversampled voice engine for analog type sounds
- MIDI CC# mapping of all controls, automatic MIDI guitar controller support for 6 channel control in MIDI “Mono” mode
- VST instrument AND VST effect versions
If the source knobs on Poly-Ana make you a bit dizzy you can opt for dropdown lists like in the banana skin.
Poly-Ana has had a reduced price for almost half a year (during beta testing) and is now available for the full price of $129.95 USD.
Visit Admiral Quality for more information.