Admiral Quality has released version 1.15 of Poly-Ana, an analog model polyphonic synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Poly-Ana uses a different approach than most other VA soft-synths which we feel delivers a sound more authentic to the early analog synths that inspired her features. This “brute-force” method admittedly requires more processing power than other common techniques, but is a far truer model of the functioning of real analog instruments.
Changes in Poly-Ana v1.15
- New platform support for Windows x64 VST and OSX VST.
- Splashscreen replaced by new cross-platform Options Dialog. Click product name to activate.
- Clicks in Cakewalk Sonar while working editor controls may be fixed (let us know please).
- By popular demand: Faster editor loads after first time.
- Silent gap demo mode only now on all platforms. Demo never expires.
L’il Poly-Ana, the preset-player version of Poly-Ana, was updated to version 1.15 as well.
Poly-Ana is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for PC and Mac, priced at $179.95 USD. L’il Poly-Ana costs $94.95 USD.