Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Admiral Quality updates Poly-Ana to v1.1
Changes in Poly-Ana v1.1
- VST 2.4 compatible.
- Filter Cutoff and Resonance Gang buttons. Filter 2 can follow Filter 1′s CF and Resonance controls.
- Cutoff knob smoothing, no more zipper noise when automating filter sweeps.
- Oscillator Phase Retrigger buttons.
- Oscillator Phase Offset knob.
- Oscillator PWM Source and Amount controls now share double duty with new PM (Phase Mod) controls.
- Quality control has moved to front panel and is now automatically adaptive to different project sample rates.
- Analog drift knob, randomly detunes the oscillator pitches and filter cutoffs over time.
- Saturation button, a “smooth” saturator.
- DC Cut button, removes unwanted DC levels from output.
- Pink Noise available now as well as White Noise.
- Amplifier Pan Modulations now share double duty with new Amplitude Modulation.
- Anti-click filter button added to Amplifiers.
- Added 3 way rectifier switch to Mod Mixers. Adds Fullwave or Halfwave Rectification between the S&H and the Lag filter.
- FX version no longer rectifies the IN-1 and IN-2 audio input modulation sources.
- User-customizeable .png format background images.
- Some bugfixes.
Poly-Ana 1.1 is completely patch compatible with version 1.0. A fully functioning demo is available for download (the evaluation period has been reset).