ADSR Sounds releases BASSIC bass synth for Reaktor
ADSR Sounds has released BASSIC, a bass synthesizer instrument for Native Instruments Reaktor, made with the modern electronic producer in mind.
Stripped of all the things that can distract or confuse when designing killer bass music instruments, BASSIC has all the basic components needed to create professional sounds in just a matter of minutes!
No more spending countless hours dialling in settings across parameters that aren’t even necessary. No more complex routing decisions. And no more time spent on things that only seem to derail the creative process!
We created BASSIC with one thing in mind – Simplicity.
- Synth with 3 oscillators, including a sampler.
- Oscillators have bandlimited hard sync.
- Filter featuring zero delay feedback with saturation.
- Modulate any knob or parameter on the synth.
- Distortion, Formant, Bitcrusher, Vibrato, Flanger, Chorus and Doubler effects.
- EQ section with Low Shelf, a Peak, and a High Shelf filter.
- Includes presets by OhmLab and BHK Samples.
- Bassic is open source.
BASSIC is available to purchase for $19 USD. Requires full version of Reaktor 5 (Reaktor Player not supported).