Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Aglaë software releases Tune It! as freeware
Aglaë software has released Tune It! as freeware.
Tune It! is a piece of software that helps musicians to tune their instrument.
Tune It! is based on a original and very accurate pitch detection algorithm. It can tune a wide range of instruments such as guitar, bass, piano, flute, violin, saxophone, etc…
Tune It! features
- Automatic note recognition from A-1 up to A6.
- Programmable A440 reference from 400 to 480Hz (step of 1Hz or 0,1Hz).
- Programmable Precision – the highest precision, the finest tuning – the lower precision, the lower latency (suited for tuning control during live performance).
- Very fine and precise tuning based on an original pitch detection algorithm.
- Tune any instrument : guitar, bass, piano, synths, flute, sax, trumpet, stick, violin…
Tune It! is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone).
Visit Aglaë software for more information and a link to download Tune It!