AIR Music Technology has announced demo versions of eight popular instruments for studio production and live performance.
Following the success of the transition designer The Riser—first made available as a demo in the summer of 2014—musicians may use full versions of select titles for 15 days prior to making a purchase decision: Hybrid 3, Loom, Strike, Structure, Transfuser, Vacuum Pro, Velvet, and Xpand!2.
Each title is 64-bit compatible with support for AU, VST, and AAX plugin formats. With over 70 Gigabytes of content across all eight instruments, users are treated to an exhaustive number of professional sounds ranging from synthesizers, electric pianos, percussion, pads, ethnic instruments, strings, sound design, and more. Each instrument uses PACE Eden authorization, eliminating the need for a physical iLok dongle, and existing users of each instrument are eligible for a free update.
“Without a doubt AIR instruments provide inspiration and world-class quality to the modern musician,” said Jennifer Hruska, Vice President of Software Development at AIR Music Technology. “By offering demo versions of our most popular instruments, a whole new set of users can experience our capabilities first hand in real-world scenarios.”
AIR instrument highlights
- Hybrid 3 – Subtractive and wavetable synthesizer with 6 oscillators.
- Loom – Modular additive synthesizer with 30 editable modules.
- Strike – Dynamic drum arranger and instrument with comprehensive sample library.
- Structure – Multi-timbral sampler instrument with over 35 GB of content.
- Transfuser – Groove creation workstation; sequence, slice loops, pitch shift, and more.
- Vacuum Pro – Subtractive vacuum tube synth with analog tube modeling.
- Velvet – Electric piano instrument with stunning Fender, Wurlitzer, and Hohner models.
- Xpand!2 – Four part instrument designer with arpeggiator and 2,500 presets.
- 64-bit; VST, AU, and AAX compatible.
- Free update for existing users of each respective instrument.
- No physical iLok required.
The instruments start at just $99.99 with existing users eligible for a free update. Upgrade opportunities and collections will be available for download starting in early 2015. Each instrument will be on display during 2015 Winter NAMM, Hall A, booth #6700, January 22-25 in Anaheim, CA.
More information: AIR Music Technology