Aixcoustic Creations updates Electri-Q to v1.8.1
Electri-Q 1.8.1 will be shipped with more than 50 presets. These will cover all instruments and genres.
Updated in v1.8.1
- New linear phase IIR mode (linear phase filter with low CPU usage)
- Chebyshev LP filter up to -72dB/Oct
- several bugfixes
- color theme support added
- performance of several filters improved
- undo/redo refined
- bypass added ([ALT] + click on mode)
- volume slider added for Winamp version
- installer includes optional WinAmp version as well
- maximum phase mode: like the “Linear Phase” mode, but instead of having a linear phase, it has maximum phase. With this, the whole filter is preringing only. So a techno bass might turn from “boom” into a “whoop”. If you now take into acount, that loudspeakers (especially sub-woofers) are minimum-phase, these effects will compensate each other. At least in theory…
Electri-Q costs 99.90 EUR and is available for Windows VST (you will receive 3 separate licences to use Electri-Q on up to 3 different computers).
A 14 days trial period demo is avaialable (5 min time limitation, saving is disabled).